From: amelyachtowners@... on behalf of Ian & Judy ianjudyjenkins@... [amelyachtowners]
Sent: 12 December 2015 15:58
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: current cost of ACMO rigging for Super Maramu

Bill, Mark, Alain, Bob & Suzanne, Colin & Laura,

 Thanks for all your comments. Really useful and encouraging.

 I look forward to hearing of Sabbatical's experience next spring.

Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302, Preveza

From: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 14:02:17 +0000

Ian, last time I was at Emek, they had new inventory from ACMO for a Super Maramu.

I do not know the price, or whether they still have it, but it might be worth getting in touch with them...I think that they are a distributor for ACMO. I am fairly sure that EMEK subcontracts rigging work, just as Amel does at both yards. I do not know anyone that has had rigging work done at Emek.

Bill
BeBe #387
Tenerife Canary Islands

On Fri, Dec 11, 2015 at 12:07 PM, Ian & Judy ianjudyjenkins@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Bob,
                   I am interested to see that you are in Fethiye. Are you at the Emek yard and if so are you looking to have them rerig you ? Do you know of anyone else who has been rerigged there and if so what there experience was ? We have that in mind for next year, though we are watching the Turkish political situation carefully. My guess is that Fethiye is too far east to be involved with the refugee problems, but it would be interesting to hear from the front line,as it were.

Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302 Greece

To: amelyachtowners@...
From: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 2015 02:30:13 -0800

Hi Mark,
Does the €7500 include VAT?  If it is shipped to you in Turkey is their an import duty there as well?

Bob SV KAIMI 429 Fethiye, Turkey

--
Colin Streeter
0411 016 445