Davits for a SM

Stephanie DiBelardino <stephiedib@...>

Good Morning from The Bahamas!

How do I contact Emek to get a quote on davits -- with the Euro down, and demand down, it makes sense to buy now. Realistically, our SM will never do more than occasional island-hopping ( I suffer from sea-sickness big time, caused by a small, benign tumor on a nerve - something extra that I arrived on this earth with) but still the convenience of having the dinghy davits is very sppealing.

Feed-back from a friend in Istanbul: The PM and his cabinet are very traditional Moslems, not forward-thinking like Attaturk, the "founder" of modern Turkey, so there is already strife within. The fact that they have been overrun with upwards of 1,000,000 Syrians that have stayed in Turkey plus the millions who have passed through, has placed an overwhelming burden on pocket of the government, which already has big holes from bureaucracy and corruption.

Fair Winds!
Stephanie
SM 353 Indecent