Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: current cost of ACMO rigging for Super Maramu

Colin - ex SV Island Pearl

Hi Paul

We are gong to install an inner fore stay for stay sail too. Did these guys do anything different to the other pictures that are on the site? If so we would be interested to see a picture of how they fitted this to the hull under the deck? We are not keen to drill through the hull below the waterline on the bow so wondering if yours had another method to strengthen it?

Colin & Lauren Streeter
Island Pearl II, Amel 53 #332
Brisbane

On Thu, Dec 17, 2015 at 11:07 PM, osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hello!

I know them, they made my new sails, and also installed my inner fore stay. The experience as a customers was average. Have not tested the sails yet as they arrived when at winter mooring in Finike

Paul on S/Y Kerpa

--
Colin Streeter
0411 016 445