solar panels

john martin <symoondog@...>

I've just installed 2 130 watt solar panels on my SM .I put them on the top of the aft cabin, attached to the hand rails,with stainless steel tubing and clamps. The only hole I drilled in the boat was a small hole in the back of the missen mast to run the wire. I used the new solar boaster, and it seems to work great. I should be able to leave the boat at anchor or on the hard for a few days and keep the fridge and freezer going. I posted a few pictures of it under moondogs file if any ones interested. John 'Moondog' Sm248

Try the new Live Search today! http://imagine-windowslive.com/minisites/searchlaunch/?locale=en-us&FORM=WLMTAG