Re: Fresh Water Pressure

milesbidwell <mbidwell@...>

The problem is most likely caused by blockage between the pump and
the pressure sensor. To fix this, remove the pyramid shaped
connector between the pump and the adjustment box by removing the
many small screws attaching it to the pump. Inside you will see a
small hole that allows water to push against a membrane in the
control box. Cleaning out the hole will probably fix the problem.

--- In amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com, "edmund_steele"
<edmundsteele@...> wrote:

Does anyone know how to adjust the pressure settings on the Super
Maramu's FEIT (?)freshwater pump? I removed the plastic pressure
switch cover and there appears to be two screw adjusters - neither
of
which has much effect. My problem is with the low setting at which
the
pump should turn on.
Ed Steele
SV DoodleBug SM331