From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 1:05 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] electrolysis on mast/boom connection

Hi Eric,

thanks for the reply. The new inserts are a very dense material and I have only done a couple of gentle day sails with no spray flying since they were put in so I doubt if salt would have penetrated. The bushings are a tight press fit and they are in two pieces meeting in the middle with a collar at each end so removal would not be simple

Regards

Danny