Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] TV

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

If you can use your PC as a TV reciever, there are programs for it, and then  connect    the PC to a LED projector. Use one of the drawers on the portside for the projector and the hooks in the seling on the starboard side for the screen.
We have a set up like that, works pefectly. But we have skipped the TV since we never used it, was to much of a struggel finding channels after each time we have moved the boat.

Regards
Annsofie
S/Y Lady Annila, SM232, 1998

Skickat från min iPad

19 dec. 2015 kl. 21:05 skrev Schiccherona schiccherona@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Hi Steve,
I'll may give you some ideas on this topic. Send me an e-mail on my personal address.

Andrea

Schiccherona SM 441

Inviato da iPhone

Il giorno 19 dic 2015, alle ore 12:03, Stefano Biffi cptbiffi@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> ha scritto:

Hallo everybody crossing or docking! My on board tv, 24 volt with DVD usb... has gone, no way to repair. I need to replace but no idea what is boarding now Amel; any advice?
Thanks

Stefano
N'EVEREST SM185 Bocca Di Magra