From: "osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners]"
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Sunday, 20 December 2015 9:56 PM
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] electrolysis on mast/boom connection

Danny
Have the same corrosion issue.
After your posting a measured the volt between the vertical bolt and the mast and I have ca 0.4 v, between the horisontal bolt and the boom or mast was below 0.1 v. I assume connecting them al together only make sense if they the are bonded?
I'm as well are very interested to have forums visdom to solve the problem
Paul on S/Y Kerpa SM #259