Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Changes to Yahoo

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

Have been on other forums that use this set-up and it usually works perfect!
Thank you Gary for your hard work!

We crossed The Atlantic to Europe in May 2015, if you want any info, please feel free to contact me. By the way, they must have produced a lot of boats in 1998, we have no 232.
Maybe we will meet somewhere in the Med 2016.

Merry Christmas and get well soon
/ Annsofie & Jonas
S/Y Lady Annila SM 232, 1998
Present in Licata, Sicilly.

Skickat från min iPad

24 dec. 2015 kl. 05:22 skrev gary@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

Kent,

I think I just have to figure out what I did with the permissions on the individual categories.  I may have set the whole category to read only instead of just the message.  Yep, there's a lot of options, whistles and bells and switches to play with :)