Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Failed Dolphin Chargers

Ben and Gayle Super Maramu #347

Thanks I'll check this model out .... I've decided not to put a larger 100 amp aboard but have two smaller units like original installation.

And, lucky me, I got the smaller 30 amp to run again after thorough cleaning  and WD40 treatment so now only need replace 50 amp dolphin.  I assume these units are not wired together in any way so should be straight forward installation.

Ben Driver
La Bella Vita
SM #347

On Dec 28, 2015, at 9:00 AM, rossidesigngroup@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I would give strong consideration to the ProMariner ProNauticP 2430P Battery charger. 30 amps@24v.   It works on 100-260VAC, 50-60hz.  Working at brown-out voltages or 110v could be a real advantage.  A talk with the factory technician confirmed that 2 or more can also be run together in parallel and that they could be purchased direct from the company for around $500 USD each.   Defender has good sale prices on them. http://promariner.com/products/dry-mount-marine-battery-chargers/pronauticp-series/

Bob
SV KAIMI SM429 Fethiye Turkey