Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Failed Dolphin Chargers

jlm@jlmertz.fr

For 3 years ago I tried to reaper the 50A Dolphin charger and lost my time and found that the quality of this unit is to bad and never will work properly ... so I put it in the bean and bought a 60A Master Volt unit .... I am very happy with my new MasterVolt charger.
Be careful with 100A charger to not burn the batteries (specially by using both together 100+30=130A!)
Jean-Luc On CottonBay
SM316

Le 28/12/2015 02:01, sailormon kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] a écrit :

Did you try washing down the units with fresh water?

Use a lot of water and let them dry for days.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376