Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: SM 209 Main Furler

Stephen Davis

Hi Gary,

I'm in the US, but will be back in Fajardo on the 30th. I've got 2 spare gear boxes, and decided I only need 1. If you are interested in it we will be in the BVI in the latter part of January, or if you need it sooner, I can find a way to send it to you. It is a Leroy Somer unit which I purchased from Riza at Emek Marine about a year ago.

Let me know what you decide, and have a Happy New Year.

Steve
Aloha SM72

On Dec 28, 2015, at 11:05, gary@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Steve,

You mentioned you had a furler gearbox aboard Aloha.  Is it still a possibility to talk about getting hold of it?

Thanks a lot, hope your Christmas was great!

Gary (gary at svadagion dot net)

Gary W.
SM 209 "Adagio"
Leverick Bay, BVI