Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Rocna 40 kg anchor on SM with dual bow rollers

VLADIMIR SONSEV

I plan to replce CQR anchor on my boat to Rocna. I wonder if some one is using 33 kg Rocna on Super-Maramu 2000.

VLADIMIR SONSEV
S/V Life is Good
SM 345

On Dec 31, 2015 2:19 PM, "'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Everyone should be aware that not all Super Maramus have the same bow roller.

Bill
BeBe 387

On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 11:22 AM, Paul LaFrance pflafrance@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Ben
We have a Rocna 40 KG and it fits perfectly. We have 3 rollers and it fits on the starboard side. When mooring we lift the Rocna onto the deck so it does not chafe or get caught on the mooring line. We love our Rocna and have had it for 7 years.

Paul & Sue LaFrance
SV NOMAD SM #362
Currently in Trinidad

To: amelyachtowners@...
From: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 15:56:22 -0800
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Rocna 40 kg anchor on SM with dual bow rollers

Has anyone successfully installed a Rocna 40 on a SM with dual bow rollers?  I'm looking at a 33 or 40 kg Rocna for our boat

Ben Driver
La Bella Vita
SM #347