Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Rocna 40 kg anchor on SM with dual bow rollers

VLADIMIR SONSEV

Thanks Pat and Diane.
Nice to hear from you. HAPPY NEW YEAR.

On Jan 1, 2016 9:38 AM, "Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Vladimir, I had a 33kg. on Shenanigans last winter in the Caribbean , anchored every night , never had to set it twice, nor did it drag an inch, also fit the roller well.
Diane has tracked you guys since you left Trinidad , she is a stalker . Good luck with your new boat , big change from your Passport 40. We wish you and Marina a Happy New Year !

Pat & Diane
SM Shenanigans

-----Original Message-----
From: Vladimir Sonsev sonsev52@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>
To: amelyachtowners <amelyachtowners@...>
Sent: Thu, Dec 31, 2015 2:31 pm
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Rocna 40 kg anchor on SM with dual bow rollers

I plan to replce CQR anchor on my boat to Rocna. I wonder if some one is using 33 kg Rocna on Super-Maramu 2000.
VLADIMIR SONSEV
S/V Life is Good
SM 345
On Dec 31, 2015 2:19 PM, "'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Everyone should be aware that not all Super Maramus have the same bow roller.

Bill
BeBe 387

On Thu, Dec 31, 2015 at 11:22 AM, Paul LaFrance pflafrance@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Ben
We have a Rocna 40 KG and it fits perfectly. We have 3 rollers and it fits on the starboard side. When mooring we lift the Rocna onto the deck so it does not chafe or get caught on the mooring line. We love our Rocna and have had it for 7 years.

Paul & Sue LaFrance
SV NOMAD SM #362
Currently in Trinidad

To: amelyachtowners@...
From: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2015 15:56:22 -0800

Has anyone successfully installed a Rocna 40 on a SM with dual bow rollers?  I'm looking at a 33 or 40 kg Rocna for our boat

Ben Driver
La Bella Vita
SM #347