Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Recommendtions for replacement fridge for a Santorin

Ric Gottschalk <ric@...>

I used vitrifrigo DW180. It is a 2 drawer ac/dc unit that has a freezer top & frig below. Stainless steel finish. I like the big freezer. Easy installation. I also have Engel mt30 and mt60. The engel 60 I use in the cockpit for drinks only for crew. Easy to set on seat to access engine

Ric Gottschalk
Kitchen Magic Refacers, Inc
Office 410-923-5800
Fax 410-923-5802

On Jan 2, 2016, at 4:13 AM, joemac4sail@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi All

            Can anyone recommend a replacement fridge (one that requires the minimum amount of surgery to fit) for the original Electrolux fitted to the Santorin's. After 23 years of service ours has finally said enough.

Regards and Happy New Year to you all

                                                             Joe McDonnell