Re: Requesting information on SM insurance

drew_gaffney <drew.gaffney@...>

Gary,

Thanks. Out of the hurricane box. Boat will be in NZ AU for some time
and then sailed back to the US.

I'm confused about how Yahoo handles reply addresses> I've set my
preferences to show my address and I put my non-Yahoo email in the body
of the email. I've gotten replies directly to the vanderbilt.edu
domain...

Drew
--- In amelyachtowners@..., amelliahona <no_reply@...>
wrote:

Drew: Yahoo trunkates all email addresses so I have to respond this
way. Where are you located? Will the boat be kept in or out of the
hurricane box? These items will greatly influence insurance decisions.
Regards, Gary Silver SM 2000 Hull # 335 s/v Liahona

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "drew_gaffney"
drew.gaffney@ wrote:

Am in the process of purchasing an Amel SM 2000; would appreciate
any
info and recommendations regarding insurance. Please respond to my
email drew.gaffney@
Thanks