SM 2000 Port Cockpit Lazarette Measurement Question

amelliahona <no_reply@...>

Hello fellow Amel owners,

I am not currently on my boat, yet I need to know a couple of dimension
for the port side cockpit lazarette.
1. I need to know (cm or inches ok) the height of the lazarette, near the
forward portion of the lazarette, from the floor to the bottom lip of the
seat scupper (as if you were going to slide a box into the most port aspect
of the lazarette).
2. Also I need to know the depth of the lazarette from the port outboard wall
to the inboard wall at the forward portion of the lazarette. If someone on
a SM 2000 would take a minute to measure that for me I would be most
grateful.

Thanks in advance, Gary Silver Amel SM2000 Hull # 335