Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] SM shower curtain size?

william_maffei@...

Hey Russ -

I needed new shower curtains on my SM and I got creative... I went to Bed Bath and Beyond bought two standard US shower curtains (72"x72") then purchased 2 sets of slide curtain rod holders. To attach the shower curtain to the rods I then went to Staples and purchased 1" loose three ring binder holders. Set up works great for about 18 USD per set up. I will post a photo in the section. No rust and the slides fit perfectly on the current design. No modifications necessary. Also, I am a live aboard and use my shower most everyday.

Congrats on you purchase! Happy New Year!

Bill Maffei
SM #195
It's all Good