Re: Watermaker high pressure pump. and internet addresses

amelliahona <no_reply@...>

John:
Using "at" in the email address rather than the ampersand "@" seems
to work for conveying email address on Yahoo.

Are you aboard Bali Hai? Would you mind taking the measurements
that I have requested in my previous post and emailing them to me at:
agceagle at comcast.net.

Thanks, Gary

PS I couldn't locate the SAE 30/40 oil in the Caribbean and only had
SAE 15/40 engine oil. Olivier Beaute from Amel told me that would
be just fine. So far so good.

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "John and Anne on Bali Hai" <annejohn@...>
wrote:

I have a set of instructions from Desalateur which say that the oil
for the cat pump is 0.75ltr. of SAE 30/40 engine oil and that it is
important not to mix different oils.
I think it is possible to get round Yahoo removing part of an Email
address by putting at in instead of @. Lets try,my old address was
hollambyatcompuserve.com and I gave it up because of the shoals of
spam mostly offering to restore my virility to its level of some sixty
years ago!!

Regards, John Bali Hai SM 319