Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Glitchy starting Yanmar 100HP

Mark Erdos

There is a stop fuel solenoid on the fuel pump. Is this what you are asking? When you push the stop button on the panel, this activates the solenoid and cut the flow to the engine. This is how the Yanmar is stopped.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Yacht: Cream Puff