From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Monday, January 04, 2016 3:35 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Bow thruster shaft stuck

The prop can't be removed in the water unfortunately. Not all of the nylon bolts sheared off and all I am left with is a prop centre and no blades. I have removed four of the bolts, two were sheared off and the two that remain are badly mangled to the point where they can't be worked in the water. So before I decide to haul the boat, I was looking for anyone who may have experienced a stuck shaft or have any suggestions. So yes, heat is an option. Thanks.