Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Onan Generator issue

eric freedman

Rick,

Check the sensor on the exhaust( back of the engine}. Mine came apart. If the engine exhaust overheated I would never have known it.

I keep spares for all senders , gaskets, alternators, starters, fuel injectors, radiator caps, pumps, impellers, filters

Custom hoses, and more for both the engine and generator.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

Ps you can buy some knurled brass bolts from McMaster Carr and replace the bolts on the yanmar raw  water pump.