Watermaker winterizing

itacknjibe

Just to formalize the issue, here is my question and the response
from Dessalator regarding the use of propylene glycol antifreeze in
the unit.
Good winter to all,
Bill and Cathy Nation
Sogno di Mare
SM2K #404

Dear Sir,

We thank you very much for your inquiry.

Of course, you can use propylene glycol.

Please do not forget to empty your flowmeter tube on the control
panel by disconnecting the production hose and blowing into or
injecting air into the hose in freezing conditions (this tube is in
glass, it is medical equipment and very expansive to replace).

We stay at your disposal for any further question.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon,

We remain

Yours faithfully

Secretary Dessalator
Rosyne Castino