Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Changes to Yahoo

Germain Jean-Pierre <jgermain@...>

Hello everyone,

Considering this new site set up by Gary is far more user friendly, I too would opt to migrate all our data from Yahoo to the new site.

However, the security will have to be tight and we’ll need a back up of the data on a daily basis.

From non techie me…

Jean-Pierre Germain,
SY Eleuthera, Amel Super Maramu 007

On 6 Jan 2016, at 01:17, gary@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

www dot amelowners dot net  ... it's a proof of concept right now.  If it comes to pass that

a) folks like the new format
b) I can figure out how to transfer data from the old to the new format
c) I can find a couple of helpers to moderate the board

then I think we should consider wandering over to this kind of forum.

Gary W.
SM 209 "Adagio"