Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Changes to Yahoo

Mike Johnson

Hi Gary,

Like the new site and the layout.  It's a big step forward for the group with lots of potential for controlling our own destiny with content.

Minor suggestion - can the 'Logout' prompt be slightly more prominent to encourage user to actually logout vs closing the window?

Happy New Year

Mike & Peta

Solitude
SM 2K 461

On 6 Jan 2016, at 00:17, gary@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

www dot amelowners dot net  ... it's a proof of concept right now.  If it comes to pass that

a) folks like the new format
b) I can figure out how to transfer data from the old to the new format
c) I can find a couple of helpers to moderate the board

then I think we should consider wandering over to this kind of forum.

Gary W.
SM 209 "Adagio"