Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Leaking Copper Tube - Holding Tank

tango708@...

Mark,
Evidently the previous owner of my boat removed the copper pipe and installed flexible (yellow in color) in both heads. It looks like he might have left enough copper to fit the hose and hose clamp it! The flex pipe connects right at the bottom of the funnel that drains the holding tank. The funnel and inlet look to be fiberglass. I can send you a few photos if they would be helpful. FYI, I once did a quick repair on a sink drain which was copper with JBWeld intending to replace the pipe when the quick fix failed 8 years later the JBWeld is still holding!

Will Stout
Anni Bea True
SM180
St Martin, FWI