Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Combination anchor tri color light

Siviero Attilio <attilio.siviero@...>

Also NASA Marine, in Europe, has a product like this, see at http://www.nasamarine.com/proddetail.php?prod=Supernova, much less expensive. I have it, not fitted yet.

Attilio & Maria Siviero
Amel Santorin#84 “Sisila” in Rhodes

Il giorno 08 gen 2016, alle ore 13:07, sangaris@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> ha scritto:

Hi Mark,

Yes, I've seen that too, but I'm sure the Manufacturer's specification of 10 to 28 volts is correct and the resellers have mistakenly posted it as 12 v through lack of familiarity with the product.

I noticed a couple of resellers even copied the manufacturer's spec of 10-28v onto their sites and then added their own incorrect spec of 12v.

If you're uncomfortable with the info just contact Meghan Matthews, the owner of OGM, through the website.

I used no voltage stabilizer (the SN is 12v, so transformer not an issue).

Cheers,
Craig Briggs

---In amelyachtowners@..., wrote :

Craig,
Thanks for this referral. I had looked at these but was unsure about the voltage. On the resellers sites it list voltage specs as 9-16 vdc.

On the OGM website it lists voltage specs as 10-28 vdc. Did you use a step down transformer or voltage stabilizer for your 24v installation?

With best regards,
Mark
Super Maramu 2000 Hull #275
www.creampuff.us  Currently cruising: Green Turtle Cay – Abaco Islands - Bahamas