Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] re: Leaking Copper Tube - Holding Tank

Mark Erdos

Thanks Danny! Was your leak on the input side of the tank? Did you run into any issue with the fitting inside the tank?

Also, removing the old copper fitting – how was this done? Twisting and pulling or with a tool?

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Yacht: Cream Puff