Re: Teak Companionway "Cam Latches" replace the plastic thumb nuts

Judy Rouse

The point is that you open the companionway by one simple flip of
each wrist, rather than turning and turning and turning and
turning.....

Judy

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Alex Paquin"
<alex.paquin@...> wrote:

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "jrjrjrouse2000"
<sailingjudy@> wrote:

How many times have you turned and turned the campanionway
plastic
thumb nuts to open and close the campanionway?

We have posted some photos of a solution that we really like.
The
idea did not originate with us. Another Amel owner made a
prototype
and we believe that we have perfected it.

See the photos and drawings we posted in a new album
titled "Campanionway Latches."

Regards,

Bill & Judy Rouse
SECURITY SM2 387
Looks interesting but I don't seem to get the point!

Alex Paquin
Simpatico Maramu #94