Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Fakir Heater Manual

Stephen Davis

We attempted to get some new knobs directly from the company in Germany. They responded promptly by email in English, but stated our model of heater was no longer supported. When you look online, they seem to have a model of a similar shape and size. I'd send them an email, and see if they can provide a manual in English.

Steve and Liz
Aloha SM72
St John, USVI

On Jan 11, 2016, at 14:34, Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Bill- I googled the heater name and came up with a website that appears to have a manual on line.  It is not in English.

Diane
svShenanigans
SM123