Re: Teak Companionway "Cam Latches" replace the plastic thumb nuts

Ag Av8ter

-
We were aboard Security and saw the cam latches. My first thought
was, "Why didn't I think of that?" Mine are made and our SM will be a
joy to open and close!!! Thanks Judy and Bill.

-- In amelyachtowners@..., "jrjrjrouse2000"
<sailingjudy@...> wrote:

How many times have you turned and turned the campanionway plastic
thumb nuts to open and close the campanionway?

We have posted some photos of a solution that we really like. The
idea did not originate with us. Another Amel owner made a prototype
and we believe that we have perfected it.

See the photos and drawings we posted in a new album
titled "Campanionway Latches."

Regards,

Bill & Judy Rouse
SECURITY SM2 387