From: "william_maffei@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Thursday, 14 January 2016 3:02 PM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Fw: Leroy Somer outhaul motor.

I have done extensive research on different alternatives when replacing these motors. I have contacted Emerson Industrial Automation out of St. Louis MO, USA and they were able to identify the motors used by Amel and are only able to distribute them in quantity's of 25 or more at a time. Unfortunately, these motors are not cheap to replace from Amel directly and cost 749.50 EUROS not including VAT or shipping. My suggestion would be to find source that rebuilds starter motors and see if a rebuild is possible. If not, unfortunately you may have to contact Amel and bite the bullet on this one.

Kind Regards,

Bill Maffei
SM #195
It's all Good