Re: Fw: Leroy Somer outhaul motor.

n33077@...

There is a company in Easton MD that rebuilds electric motors.  I just had my 3 electric furlerer motors rebuilt there at a most reasonable cost.
PASCO
8538 Ocean Gateway
Easton, MD 21601

Ryan Gaultney
410 820 7111

I have a much older electric furling system than most for my Sharki (#163 1988),  I called Amel and they reported they no longer support such a system.  I could find replacement motors but they did not seem as heavy duty as my old ones. I elected to re-build mine $830 total for all 3.

I also ordered new Bonfiglioli worm gears to replace my mast and boom furlers,  VF-44.

At present I have the assemblies at the paint shop getting ready to paint....then re-assemble.

Aras
Sharki #163, 1988