Photo of 24v relays on sy/Kerpa

Craig Briggs

Hi Paul,

I see you posted new photos this morning and asked what the devices are - those are 24v relays.  Someone has written on them noting one is negative and one is positive so whatever device it is controlling is being electrically isolated when it is off.  You can figure out what device is being controlled by operating your switches one at a time and listening or feeling the relays to see if they click in with the given switch.  I'd guess it may be your engine room fan(s) - if so it is likely activated by the ignition switch.  Let us know what you find.

Cheers, Craig s/v Sangaris