Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Micro wave on Amel 54

Barry Connor

Hi Peter,
Not on the boat at this moment.
2 top twist knobs: top is for microwave oven program, underneath twist knob is for time.
2 push buttons at bottom: left when pressed in stops turntable turning, right one turns on grill when pushed in.
Don't forget to release the grill button when finished as you will melt your next meal.
We have an instruction manual on the boat and will scan it when next on boat, can send it to you.
Best Regards

Barry and Penelope Connor
"Lady Penelope II"
Amel 54 #17
Marseille

On Saturday, January 16, 2016 12:46 PM, "Peter Forbes ppsforbes@... [amelyachtowners]"

Jamie,

It has twist knobs. I just really need to know which way to turn what knob to get Grill and which for microwave.

Peter
Peter Forbes
0044 7836 209730
Carango  Sailing Ketch
Amel 54 #035
Travelling West in the Caribbean

On 15 Jan 2016, at 17:00, ms42phantom54@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Not sure, but I think I have the same unit. Does it have twist knobs versus electronic buttons?
Is there something you need from the manual? I might be able to scan. It is not a full-size manual.
Jamie