Re: flat panel tv ,dvd player

jfolino901 <no_reply@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@y..., kimberlite1212 <no_reply@y...> wrote:
has anyone mounted a flat panel tv or a dvd player in their amel.
if so what brand did you use and where and how was it mounted?
thanks
eric
ERIC,
IN MY #347 I HAD AMEL MOUNT A LAP TOP/COMPUTER WITH DVD ON A SLIDING,
LOCKABLE TABLE ABOVE THE CHART TABLE. IT DOESN'T REDUCE THE
USEFULLNESS OF THE CHART TABLE VERY MUCH. AMEL INSTALLED A LIGHT
BENEATH THIS TABLE FOR BETTER VIEWING OF CHARTS. I USED IT QUITE
FREQUENTLY FROM FRANCE TO PORTUGAL, THEN ACROSS THE ATLANTIC TO THE
CARIBBEAN. AMEL DID AN OUTSTANDING JOB IN MOUNTING THIS AND FOR SHORT
MONEY.
JOHN