Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Micro wave on Amel 54

James Wendell <ms42phantom54@...>

Thanks Barry for helping Peter. The labels on my knobs are completely worn off. I am planning a new microwave this year. Someone with a SM recommended a Panasonic unit. It looks great and fits fine in the SM galley space. I just do not know if it will fit in the 54.
Jamie

s/v Phantom Amel 54

On Saturday, January 16, 2016 7:46 AM, "Peter Forbes ppsforbes@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

Jamie,

It has twist knobs. I just really need to know which way to turn what knob to get Grill and which for microwave.

Peter
Peter Forbes
0044 7836 209730
Carango  Sailing Ketch
Amel 54 #035
Travelling West in the Caribbean

On 15 Jan 2016, at 17:00, ms42phantom54@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Not sure, but I think I have the same unit. Does it have twist knobs versus electronic buttons?
Is there something you need from the manual? I might be able to scan. It is not a full-size manual.
Jamie