Re: Curacao

tango708@...

Eric, I purchased my SM in Curcaco last year. We loved the place and the people. The boat was at Curcaco Marine when we closed and I can honestly say that in 40 years of boat ownership it is the worst yard that I have experienced. We were overcharged, our boat was burglarized, the bottom paint applied failed and Piere the manager/owner hostile. We will NEVER go back to Curacao Marine. We have heard that 17 boats stored were burglarized the prior year.

We enjoyed Spanish Water as a anchorage and the town is very pretty.

I hope this helps.

Will Stout
Anni Bea True
SM180