Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] SSB Grounding

Paul Osterberg

Problem with my installation:
The ground cable behind the chart table is now disconnected. I checked that the ca 8 mm thick had contact with the copper strip in the aft lazaret, so that's fine, BUT it was also connected to the grund strap in the BILGE, Where do I find the connection between the copper strip in the aft lazaret and the ground strap in the bilge?
Then all ground connection behind the chart table was to the thick ground cable from the aft copper strap, they are not connected to the ground strap in the Bilge.
Any one that can give me some light on this?
Paul S/Y Kerpa SM #259