Shaft Generator

Jeff Goff

Hello All-

A few months ago I purchased a Wauquiez Amphitrite
and have became interested in fitting it with a shaft
generator. I cruised extensively on my previous
Wauquiez Pretorien, but that boat used a saildrive.

I understand that older Amels came fitted with a
shaft generator as a factory option. I spoke with Joel
Potter about this and he recommended that I post here
and see what info I can uncover.

I'm located in Ft. Lauderdale and if anyone local
has one I'd like to come take a look and take some
pics. If there is anyone else out there with a
technical understanding of the setup please let me
know.

Cheers,
Jeff Goff

(http://voice.yahoo.com)