From: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com [mailto:amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 2016 9:01 AM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Changes to Yahoo

Gary, when should we switch to your new site? I have registered, but most folks still seem to be using Yahoo.

Jamie Wendell

s/v Phantom Amel 54

On Monday, January 25, 2016 6:07 PM, "gary@sunshineduo.us [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Hi Jim,

You fill out your model in your profile section. You can also add it to your signature which appears on every post.

It would be a manual effort, but not much of one, to assemble a simple spreadsheet of user names by model or model to user name and have that available.

Gary W.

S/V Adagio SM 209

BVI