Re: Changes to Yahoo

Gary Wells

Miles,

Thank you for that.  To me it is kind of like getting a 'smart' phone and  wondering what was wrong with the old one:)  I think the new board has a lot of capability, but as with anything 'new' there will be growing pains and disconnects.  I think this group is unique; different than any other user form I have ever been associated with and that's why I chose to sink my teeth into this project.
I have high hopes that the new format will indeed show itself to ultimately be more user friendly and capable than Yahoo, plus we don't have to worry about some corporate decision that makes groups disappear.

Gary W.
S/V Adagio, SM 209
BVI