Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Switching from Delpi Freedom to AGM Batteries in a SM2

dlm48@...

sailingjudy@gmail.com writes:

Has anyone successfully switched from the Delphi Freedom to AGM
batteries?

We would love to be able to replace the Freedom's, but find ourselves
with failing almost 4 year old Freedoms in the Netherlands Antilles.
Our choices are limited.

Best,

Judy and Bill Rouse
S/Y Security
SM2 #387

Well, not on an Amel but when i was renovating that Lagoon 42 cat in the
USVI's we upgraded to a full set (8) of the large(st) Concorde AGM's. BIG and
HEAVY they are it was easy peasy but expensive we even got charged to deliver
them from the marine store at one end of the dock onto the Lagoon floating at
the other end of the dock OUCH!!!!

regards

David