After 1 year Velox Anti-fouling propeller paint still great!

Alexandre Uster von Baar

Update on a previous topic regarding Anti fouling solution for propeller.

11 months ago in Fort Lauderdale, during the haul out, I had the propeller rebuilt and coated with Velox antifouling paint.

Every 3 months I have been quickly diving to inspect and didn't notice any barnacle.

Today I scuba dive to change the zinc on rudder and propeller, had more time to look.

I should have a take a picture as the propeller still pretty much looks like the day it was coated.

Definitely a product I will use again and recommend.

Hope that helps.
Sincerely, Alexandre
SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
Blue Haven Marina, Turks & Caicos.