Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] SM Sea Chest Specifications

Andrew & Kate Lamb

Hi Gary

If the seacock is closed and you left the boat in that state then surely there is no problem for now or am I missing something?

I bought part number FTR13201 - Vetus Cover & O-ring for Raw Water Filter FTR1320 – from the vetus shop and confirm that this fits our sea chest. I bought this to adapt it to have a hose attachment for the same job of rinsing though the system with fresh water. It is however missing the handy addition on top that Amel has added to make it easier to undo, but otherwise fits perfectly.

Regards

Andrew

Ronpische

SM 472