Jabsco Head Pumps

Ag Av8ter

Hello Fellow Amelers,

The salt water flushing pump for the aft head went inop. I have had
the hardest time finding spare parts. The Jabsco manual that I have
for the Quiet Flush II heads has the "old" part numbers and none of
the sorces I tried could come up with the correct parts. It was easy
to get 12VDC parts but the 24VDC was the problem.

I finally found Depco Pump Company in Clearwater, FL. They not only
new exatctly what I needed even with the old part numbers, but had
them in stock. Below is the link to their website. Happy flushing!

http://www.depcopumps.com/new_site/index.php

Tony and Heidi
WORLD CITIZEN
Puerto La Cruz, Venezuela