Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: SM Sea Chest Specifications

amelliahona <no_reply@...>

Hi James:

Thanks for attempting the picture, however I don't see it posted in the photos section and if you attached it to you email, Yahoo deletes those, I think.  At any rate, I didn't receive it.  could you email it to me at garysilver at mac dot com  (Note, email addresses in the normal format with ampersand and dot are truncated by Yahoo, hence the full language text of my email address.

Thanks, I will anxiously await your email.  PS what boat were you looking at?

Gary