Amel supermaramu second headsail

agennai@...

Hi friends,

I,m considering to install a second headsail on my GRAND CRU Supermaramu 2k redline #443; I guess it could be useful both in downwind (using the two headsails with the two poles ) and in  up wind (when the wind increases). Of course I have a lot of doubts about installation and I'm asking you some suggestions, draws or pictures about it. Moreover now I'm in Caribe and folks told me that the best place to do this project is in martinica (Le Marin - Caribe Marine) Do you have any experience about those guys?

Thanks for your help

Alessandro

GRAND CRU