Re: Amel supermaramu second headsail

Paul Osterberg

Alessandro
A few weeks back a posted some photos on my new inner forestay you can see them and some other Amels who have added a second forestay in the photo section
I also made some comments of installation and dimensions in the conversation section, you can search on inner forestay or on Kerpa. If you have questions please ask, however I don not think it's so useful for down wind, my aim is to be able to go up wind in higher wind strength, I do not like to run with a partly furled genoa. as it's not performing very well, and get more and more "baggy" the more it's furled and give more force to heal the boat than give speed.
One advantage down wind will be to sheet the stay sail har amidship to minimize rolling
Paul on S/Y Kerpa SM #259