Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Weight/displacement

Ann-Sofie Svanberg <kanalmamman@...>

When we raised our waterline, we started midship and raised 1cm/meter which gave us +10 cm in the aft. We didn't expand the waterline under the aft, what ever that area is called, and that we regrett.

/Ann-Sofie
S/Y Lady Annila SM232, 1998

Skickat från min iPad

2 feb. 2016 kl. 09:56 skrev osterberg.paul.l@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...>:

No I do not think so, when looking at the water line it looks as if she is not overloaded except stern heavy, and that she list ca 2 degree to port.

I think it's probably something wrong with the load cells they are using, I asked today when they were lifting a Catamaran, the owner expected 13 ton , but came out 18 ton.
We will however adjust water line to have it a little bit higher ca 10 cm at the stern and keep the hight at the bow
Paul on S/Y Kerpa SM#259